This booklet is designed for parents and children who have experienced family violence. It provides practical tools which parents/carers can use to help their child recover from the effects of family violence. The information is appropriate for primary school age children.
This booklet is filled with:
• Tips to help parents/carers pick up signs that their child may need your help
• Helpful parenting tips and strategies to improve parents/carers’ relationship with their child
• Fun games and activities for parents/carers to play with their child
• Tips and information about self care
• Support services parents/carers can access