This booklet will help young people to think about some of their worries, and explain how you they begin to stop feeling like they have to do something or act in a certain way to make the worry go away (stop the bad ‘thing’ from happening).
Reading this booklet will help them to……….
1. Understand what Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is
2. Describe how OCD makes them feel and act
3. Use some different ways to start to challenge their OCD
4. Help their family to understand OCD
5. All work together to beat OCD