This booklet provides information to help children and parents to live a life free from violence and abuse.
This booklet aims help parents to understand:
• The ways domestic abuse affects children and their development.
• How to listen to their children so that they know what is happening with them.
• How to talk to children about their experiences to help them to understand what is happening in their lives.
• The impact domestic abuse can have on them as parents.
• Steps they can take to try to ensure children’s safety while dealing with their own situation.