The “Harmful Sexual Behaviour: A Parent’s Guide” is a booklet designed to support parents in understanding and responding to their child’s harmful sexual behavior. This essential resource provides valuable information, guidance, and practical advice to help parents navigate this sensitive and challenging topic with empathy and expertise.
- What is Harmful Sexual Behaviour?
- Are we the only family this has happened to?
- Discovering your child has displayed harmful sexual behaviour
- Child Sexual Development
- Proportionate responses to harmful sexual behaviour
- Sibling Sexual Abuse
- Understanding the “why” question
- Impact on self
- Care, support, and protection
- Moving forward
FREE DOWNLOAD OF HARMFUL SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR: A PARENT’S GUIDE