“Understanding Bedwetting (Enuresis): A Guide for Parents/Carers” is a helpful resource that provides information and guidance regarding bedwetting in children. It aims to support parents and caregivers in understanding the causes of bedwetting, the assessment process, and possible interventions to manage and treat the condition.
The guide addresses common questions and concerns, including:
- Why do children wet the bed? It explains the various factors that can contribute to bedwetting, such as developmental delays, genetic predisposition, hormonal imbalances, and emotional factors.
- What does an assessment involve? The guide outlines the assessment process, which may involve medical evaluations, urine tests, and discussions about the child’s medical history and toileting habits.
- Is there anything that can be done to help at home? The guide offers practical tips and strategies that parents and caregivers can implement at home to support their child.
- What other treatment options are there? The guide discusses additional treatment options that healthcare professionals may recommend, such as medication, bladder training exercises, and behavioral therapy.
- Further Advice & Information: The guide provides additional resources and references for parents and caregivers to seek further support, including helplines and websites.
FREE DOWNLOAD OF UNDERSTANDING BEDWETTING (ENURESIS): A GUIDE FOR PARENTS/CARERS