Going to court: A booklet for children and young people who are going to be witnesses at Crown, magistrates’ or youth court (UK)
A colourful booklet which tells children
- What a witness does
- Who will be at court
- What happens at court
- Ways to help you give evidence (special measures)
- What happens after the trial
- Click here to view/download Going to court for older children
This booklet is designed to give young people some information about the youth court before they attend it.
- Before the court hearing
- At the youth court
- Who’s who in the courtroom?
- Who is allowed in court?
- Hearing & Understanding Proceedings
Click here to view/download The Youth Court: A Guide (Northern Ireland)