This booklet is for parents of teenagers who are affected by a parent’s drug or alcohol use. It is also for any other adult
who is concerned about a teenager such as a grandparent, guardian or friend.
This booklet will help parents understand how their child is being affected by their drug or alcohol use and give them tips for talking about it and keeping their teen safe.
- Teenagers needs and rights
- The Teenage Years – A Time of Great Change
- Drug and Alcohol Problems
- Drugs, Alcohol and Parenting
- Talking With Your Teenager
- Finding Help