The “Handle with Care: How to Keep Your Baby Safe” guide by NSPCC is a comprehensive resource for parents and carers who want to ensure their baby’s safety and well-being. Designed to be easy to understand and customisable, it covers key areas that are crucial during the initial stages of parenting.
- Keeping Your Cool: This section offers tips on how to maintain emotional balance, particularly when dealing with stressful situations such as a crying baby. It aims to prepare parents for the emotional demands of childcare.
- How Babies Like to Be Held: Geared towards alleviating the nervousness of new parents, this part gives guidance on the correct ways to hold a baby to ensure both comfort and safety.
- Coping with Crying: This segment provides useful techniques and advice on why babies cry and how best to soothe them. It gives you the confidence to handle moments of incessant crying without becoming overly stressed.
- Who Can I Talk To?: For those times when you need extra support, this section provides resources and suggestions on whom to consult. This could range from healthcare professionals to trusted family and friends.
- We’re Here for You, Every Day of the Year: This reassuring message indicates that support is available whenever you need it, emphasising the NSPCC’s commitment to assisting parents.
FREE DOWNLOAD OF HANDLE WITH CARE: A GUIDE TO KEEPING YOUR BABY SAFE (GUIDE FOR PARENTS)