The Equality Wheel is a visual representation of the qualities necessary for healthy relationships and serves as a guide for individuals who have engaged in abusive behavior to transition towards non-violent partnerships.
It is an integral part of the Duluth Model, which aims to address domestic violence dynamics. The Equality Wheel, used alongside the Duluth Power and Control Wheel, helps raise awareness, educate, and promote positive relationship dynamics based on respect, equality, and the absence of violence.
By utilising the Equality Wheel, professionals and individuals can gain insights into the essential qualities and behaviors required to foster respectful and equal partnerships, facilitating personal growth and breaking the cycle of abuse.
FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE EQUALITY WHEEL (THE DULUTH MODEL):
Other Duluth Wheels to Download:
- Power and Control
- Post Separation
- Abuse of Children
- Nurturing Children
- Abuse of Animals Wheel
- Creator Wheel
- Christian Power and Control
- Christian Partnership
- Power and Control Wheel – Tactics Used By Gay Men
- Equity & Accountability Wheel- Ways To Increase Safety While Gay Men
- Power and Control Wheel-The African American/Black Community
- Equity Wheel-The African American/Black Community
- Economic Power and Control Wheel
- Post-Separation Ecomonic Power and Control
- Women in Politics Power and Control Wheel
- Power and Control Tactics Used Against Immigrant Women